Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Ten Things Thursday

Wordpress has a feature on my "dashboard" that tells me what search terms people are Googling that are leading to my blog.


I fear I have left many searchers feeling disappointed.


Here are ten search terms that have led some poor, confused strangers to my world:


1)  Chocolate Tea.


Hmmmm.


I have never had chocolate tea, nor have I spoken of chocolate tea.


I am not sure chocolate tea exists.


But I am a big fan of chocolate and feel like dessert is not worth bothering with if it does not contain chocolate.


So, if given the choice, I might choose chocolate tea over plain tea.


2)  Hadley kindergarten


Weird.


But I can see how it happened.


3)  Wife verses in the Bible


Okay.


4)  Cooking Pudding Cakes in a Slow Cooker


I am certain this poor Googler was unimpressed with my slow cooker recipe AND the appearance of my slow cooker.


5)  Lumberjack Crock Pot


What?


I am not making that up.


What is the difference between a regular crock pot and a lumberjack crock pot?


Maybe I should Google this.


6)  Lumberjacks worked 8 months


I am disappointing many lumberjacks out there.


Who knew Lumberjacks got online so often?


7)  My sister's name.


Sister! 


FYI: You are being googled by someone out there in cyberspace.


You are being googled often.


I am not putting your name in here so as to not attract more cybersearchers.


Go away, you weird Googlers.


8)  What is a lumberjack's wife called?


I do not know and sadly, neither does this poor Googler.


But if I had to guess, I would go with Lumberjill.


That sounds lovely.


9)  Compression Stockings.


I wonder just how many varicose vein procedures have been cancelled after happening upon this photo:


2009_9_12 11910)  Lumberjack looking for a Wife


Well, I hope that lumberjack found a wife.


He did not find a wife from this blog.


He did probably find what qualities to NOT have in a lumberjack's wife.


Something tells me I am not the ideal Lumberjill.


***


Thank you to everyone who has left a comment in the Who You Are section . . . is is greatly appreciated!

5 comments:

  1. lumberjack looking for a wife!!! do you think that is the prospective wife searching?? and chocolate tea sounds beyond disgusting....but that's just me! by the way, chocolate raspberry creamer is on sale at Walmart - $2.50! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! You are so funny and I think you are a great "Lumberjill" but not for grabs ;) I get people searching for slime a lot. Hmmmm!? Am I slimey? Maybe it's the recipes, now THAT's saying something! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's too funny! Maybe someone needs to start a singles site where all the lumberjacks and lumberjills can find each other!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That hot picture of your legs should definitely be posted somewhere. The doctor's office, perhaps? Maybe as a warning when they sign the paperwork for the procedure. By the way, how are the legs?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Legs are alright. I have abandoned the compression stockings! They are still quite bruised and sore. Hope it worked!

    ReplyDelete