Monday, November 1, 2010

Go Big or Go Home

Yes.  Alright.  I forgot to do the COW last week.


These things happen.


In my defense, no one really cares.  So back off.


There are two COWS this week. 


Do you know what a COW is?  Are you confused?


You are not alone.


COW #1



The first COW (Comment Of the Week) goes to Father Knows (Travis) Best, aka Jake,  with his comment on this photo:



He said, "So YOU’RE the one who beat me out for that last cheerleading spot."


Ha!


Tough break, Jake.


Tough Break.


Check out my bangs.


Go big or go home.


COW #2!



Cow #2 is actually bogus.


Why?


Because it is a Facebook conversation between me and Erin.


Of which I found udderly entertaining.


Me:  Made pancakes for lunch today.  They came out fluffy and golden brown.  Just thought you would like to know that. :)


Interruption:  Erin is a fantastic person with one flaw:  she cannot make pancakes.  Ever.


Erin:  Oh yeah? Well I took my children out to the store and received nary an insinuation that one of them did not belong to me.
AND it only took me 5 minutes to get to the store.


Thought you might like to know THAT! ;)


Me:  You cut me real deep, Erin. You cut me real deep just now.


Erin:  Sorry, Shrek.


Me:  Just to clarify . . . people never question the fact that the children are MINE. They just think I might be a hussy.


Can I say "hussy" on this blog? 


Erin:  Well in their defense, your father thought the same thing when you got a few flowers.


She is referring to this post.


Ouch, Erin.


Ouch.


Anyways.


If you have a few spare moments on this chilly Monday morn, you should go and say "Holla!" to Jake and/or Erin.


Fun Fact:  I don't say "Holla!" in real life.  Ever.


Happy Monday!


I will be back soon with a quick weekend recap.

6 comments:

  1. Well, I think you're udderly charming! :) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course I get the cow with her udders all hanging out, huh?

    ;)

    If I ever see you in real life, I'm going to say Holla to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anytime I answer the phone when my sister calls I say "holla!".

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cow. Erin's comments were awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the COW honors. It put me in such a good Moo-d.

    ReplyDelete