Saturday, February 13, 2010

Comment of the Week!

Are you ready?


Are you ready?


Wait for it . . .


Wait for it . . .


Drumroll please  . . .


The comment of the week for this, the second week of February in the year two-thousand and ten of our Lord goes to:


The Little Brown House with her comment on "High Five Good Buddy!"


"I believe the high five is a deep gesture of affection – and I am sure you were high five-d into this world….."


Thank you, Ms. Little Brown House.


Thank you!


I was so hoping I was only high-five-d into this world.


Phew.


You have put my mind at ease.


Now, I don't have to get the pee-pee shivers while thinking about it!


Go say Hi to Ms. Brown House.


She is the dear woman who "high-five'd"  Bimlissa into this world.


(You are welcome, Bimlissa)


Raise your hand if you heart Bimlissa.


Raise your hand if you have no idea who Bimlissa is.


Raise your hand if you think Ms. Brown House picks out terrible names for her children.


Oh, I crack myself up.


Without Bimlissa I would have no clothes to steal.


And, yes.


I have a whole suitcase full of Bimlissa clothes for my trip.


And, yes.


I am leaving in 7 days.


And, yes.


I am excited!


Happy Saturday!

7 comments:

  1. are the pee pee shivers anything like the hiney tingles?? haha :-) you will be missed on your trip!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will definitely miss your blogs.... I mean YOU while you are in Mexico!! Your blogging has kept me company while laid up in bed. I hope you have a blast and we all look forward to hearing about your adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mr. Little Brown House and I actually thumb wrestled Bimlissa into existence....

    Thank you, Mrs. LJ, for choosing my comment - it is an honor I will always hold dear.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 7 Days??? Wow, that really did come quick! Oh, I do hope you have an amazing time....you will be missed! :)
    But you and LJ will have a lot of time to high-five! HAHAHA! I crack myself up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hypothetically speaking, If I had read this post before the actual "High Five Good Buddy" post, I might have been envisioning the doctor giving the newborn a high five as she entered the world.

    I might have been a little confused.

    Hypothetically speaking, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well . . . hypothetically speaking, I am glad you were not confused! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. A good husband is such a blessing. :) As for mine - well he has many good qualities. In February though, what I appreciate most is his ability to impersonate a space heater. And then he lets me steal the warmth.

    ReplyDelete