Saturday, April 3, 2010

Steadfast Love

 


Today is Easter Sunday.


Today we will be going to church and spending time with our families.


But mostly, we will be thanking God for the wonderful gift of eternal life that He gave us.


"He is not here; he has risen!"


Luke 24:6


 


Oh, how He loves you and me,


2009_9_12 030
Oh, how He loves you and me.


The Miserable Years
He gave His life, what more could He give;



Oh, how He loves you, Oh, how He loves me,



Oh, how He loves you and me.


Jesus to Calvary did go,



His love for mankind to show.



What He did there brought hope from despair.



Oh, how He loves you, Oh, how He loves me,



Oh how He loves you and me.



(Oh, How He Loves You and Me written by Kurt Kaiser)







Do you know Him?


I hope you do.


 


" I remember my affliction and my wandering,
       the bitterness and the gall.


 I well remember them,
       and my soul is downcast within me.


  Yet this I call to mind
       and therefore I have hope:


  Because of the LORD's great love we are not consumed,
       for his compassions never fail.


  They are new every morning;
       great is your faithfulness.


  I say to myself, "The LORD is my portion;
       therefore I will wait for him."


  The LORD is good to those whose hope is in him,
       to the one who seeks him."


Lamentations 3: 19-25


Have a wonderful Easter Sunday!

23 comments:

  1. He has risen! (i also saw a glimpse of my little guy in the background of one of those pics!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Easter! Great pictures, and I love that song.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for such an awesome post! God is so good and He has done so much for my family. He has healed my 2 youngest from autism to such an extent that people who meet them can't believe that they had been born with autism. My oldest, Elijah, has come so far, and I have faith that God will heal him the rest of the way. I'm most thankful that all 3 love the Lord with all their little hearts which is the most important thing of all!
    Happy Resurrection Day!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is risen indeed!

    We saw that video in church one Sunday...it is so powerful. Very good!
    Happy Easter, Taylor Mali-blah-blah.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I could almost hear the song.... I love that old Hymn.

    My kids wanted to know why I cried when I gave them their Easter Baskets...that song SO fits!

    ReplyDelete
  6. His is risen, indeed! Happy Easter, Taylor.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful reminders. Beautiful children.

    May your heart be rejoicing in the Resurrection power. Because He lives, we can live with Him eternally. Praise Him! Blessings to you and your precious family this day, sister.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome video, Taylor!

    (and you got you some cutie pie kiddos too!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy, happy Easter! Jesus Christ is risen today, Allelujah!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful post girl - preach it!! Live it! And never forget it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. He Is Risen Indeed!
    What a beautiful post. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the sweet pics of your babies :)

    Praise Jesus!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Brad and I have decided that when someone says "He is risen!" we will say "Word up!"....just to mix it up a bit.

    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this! Beautiful post. That pic of your girls praying nearly brought tears to my eyes. Hope you had a blessed Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  15. The picture of your girls praying was so sweet. Hope your Easter was lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  16. AMEN!! Love it girl. Those words are life changing!

    Blessings-
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  17. great post!! yes, i do know Him and I'm glad you do too!! :)

    btw, did you get your cookie sheet yet???

    ReplyDelete
  18. thelumberjackswifeApril 5, 2010 at 2:40 AM

    Yes! And I made a delightful pizza on it!
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wonderful!......and yes, Thank you Lord!! I know Him!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I <3 The Clip You Added SOOO Much!!! My church played it at the Easter service and I fell in love. Thank you for sharing this with everyone. :-)

    ReplyDelete