Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Oh, so helpful.

What is the best part of having four offspring?


 


Little helpers can be found all over.


 


On Sunday morning, the Lumberjack cooked us up a big breakfast.


And the Lumberjacklings were in charge of setting the table.



Hmmmm . . . .


Plates?


Check.


Napkins?


Check.


Silverware?


Check.



10 sticks of string cheese?


Check.


Baby carrots?


Check.


Diced carrots?


Check.


Assorted fruit?


Check.



Because nothing completes a huge Lumberjackish breakfast of sausage, fried potatoes, and pancakes like carrots, fruit, and string cheese.



They are just so very helpful.

5 comments:

  1. The children's thought process never cease to amaze me! Funny happenings at the Lumberjack home!

    And 2 highchairs around the table!? That is so ME next year- ahhh! (see why I can only handle 2 children :) )

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are the days honey. Remember and enjoy the sweetness in life's little blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like you have some great helpers! I do miss those days when my kids were little. My two little boys thought that pickles and cheese were great breakfast foods.

    ReplyDelete
  4. noticed the molars, you were right!

    ReplyDelete
  5. As helpful as they are, I think I'm stopping at two.

    ReplyDelete