Thursday, December 17, 2009

Whoomp!


There it is!


The cure for static hair.


Just spray it onto a  brush and brush it  through your hair.


Works like a charm.


Melissa solved this annoying problem for me.


Whoomp!  There it is!


Name that artist.


What a ridiculous song.


I believe I was a chubby, emotional, and moody middle schooler when that gem was released.


Seriously.


Could there be a more ridiculous song?


I dare you, nay, I challenge you to tell me a more ridiculous song than that one.

7 comments:

  1. whoo-hoo! glad it worked. i have no idea who sang that song but i sure remember it. now go win me a mixer on pw!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...and I just rub a dryer sheet all over my hair- I even keep one in the car cause I'm cool like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! You are my hero. I could've used this tip this morning when we were taking photos... I know now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful! I even have a pursed sized bottle of this and never thought to use it in my hair! Kudos to Melissa!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I Want a Hippopotamus for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks you I've been singing this song all day ;) And I still know *all* the words. No wonder I can't remember where I left my car keys, my brain is filled with 90's hip hop.

    ReplyDelete