Saturday, January 23, 2010

The Lumberjack writes a Post.

My husband wanted to write his very first blog post.


I am handing the computer over to him.


Enjoy.


First of all I am new to this blog business, I am Taylor's husband.  I have heard that there have been a few comments about people who are wondering if I read this blog, and to that question I say 95% of the time.  I want to make it clear that I am not a lumberjack, but I do enjoy cutting down trees and all the fun that goes a long with that sort of thing.  Some people may wonder if I have any problems in the subject matter that the author writes about, and no I do not.  I told her when she started this thing that there are two things she may not write about. (1 million meaningless points who can tell me what they are). Seriously 100 bucks to anyone who can get both of them right. Just a clue it is not about what goes on in the bedroom.

From: The not really lumberjack

12 comments:

  1. Congrats on your first blog write! I have no clue what the two things are but thank you for allowing her to blog, she keeps us laughing :) I love to read every day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. [...] Who You Are The Lumberjack writes a Post. [...]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well Hello Mr. LumberJack! Can I just say that your wife is adorable and sweet and the funniest commenter and I look forward to everything she has to say every single time I see her name in my in box? She she is obviously very smart so therefore you must be pretty darn terrific if she picked you for her hubby... so! That being said, I have NO idea. But does this mean she should be talking about what goes on in the bedroom????

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post lumberjack! Thanks for letting us share in your life. I truly love this blog, Taylor makes me laugh with every single post. As for what she can not write about...my very first thought was about the bedroom, but you promptly laid that idea to rest....so I have no idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hmmmm.....

    poddy training and belly button lint?

    No, that's right, she's a good wife and would never break confidence.

    toe jam and bad MIL stories???????

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1. Your intense fear of skunks.
    2. How often you get caught reading O magazine in the bathroom.

    Email me so I can tell you where to send my money.

    ReplyDelete
  7. [...] B)  He hardly got any comments on his guest post. [...]

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmmm.... maybe your kids real names and where you live. I'm a new reader so all of this info could be on old post but I'm just guessing. I know my husband questions the cyber world.....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Okay, so I could really use a hundred bucks. I think everyday I'll guess two more things until I get it right. There's no expiration date on this, right?? So how about 1. how much money you make, and 2. where you go to church. Seriously, I don't know, I'm spit-balling here. I got nothin'!!! So, in other subjects, how's the beef?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Knowing you are an electrician of a LumberJack, I am sure you don't want Taylor telling us anything shocking. bwahahahahahaha

    Ok, let's see...is it....

    1. Your middle name
    and
    2.Your knitting skills

    ReplyDelete
  11. -I cannot ever tell you the answer to the Lumberjack’s question or he will have to kill me.

    If he doesn't want anyone to know, why did he want everyone to guess?

    Here's my guesses:
    1)favorite veggie
    2)shoe size
    3)his family's nickname for him
    4)he has a man crush on Brad Pitt

    ReplyDelete
  12. He doesn't want up knowing your last name and where you live. Hence the reason you changed from the original blog name to the one we know and love, right? :-)

    ReplyDelete