Saturday, January 16, 2010

Uncles.

This is about the most action our elliptical trainer has seen in some time.


Uncles.


How fun are they?



Thanks, Jason.


You just disproved my theory that I cannot workout with children in my house.


I am now without excuse.


Look at these standards you have now set for me.


*sigh*


Check out how blurry our pictures are.


Clearly we have not yet mastered our new Nikon D40.


Clearly.



And, Jason.


What is with this look?


"I'm pretty sure there's a lot more to life than being really, really, ridiculously good looking.  And I plan on finding out what that is."


Ok, everyone.


Name that movie/actor.


Don't let me down.

9 comments:

  1. Zoolander!!! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah!!

    That looks like some serious cardio.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the look he's giving you in the last photo. *lol* Looks like the kiddos were having a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. is it really zoolander? love that movie!! i may just need to go watch it again! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Uncles are seriously so great. My kids have uncles on both sides that they love...they call my brother "Funcle Matt." 'Cause he's fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not sure that's good for your neck or head. There's your excuse!

    I am here for YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are correct!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it! Uncles are seriously the coolest thing. My husband has resolved to be the most ridiculously out-of-control Uncle in the family...he's usually the one who gets in trouble for breaking things or getting too hyper before dinner. The kids are innocent bystanders. =)
    Mindy
    www.thesuburbanlife.com

    ReplyDelete