Saturday, November 28, 2009

Help Wanted

This is how my stairs looked last Christmas:



I get chills just thinking about it.


This is how my stairs look now:



Why is the Lumberjack holding a gun at his Mother's birthday party?


More to come on this photo soon.


I am just waiting on my lovely sister-in-law, Lisa, for a photo to complete the post for that event.


Hurry up, Lisa!


Anywho . . .


Back to the stairs.



Ain't they pretty?


I have always dreamed of decorating my staircase railings for Christmas.


And after 6 years . . . I have railings!


But I am not clever in the home decor department.


So I need your help.


How should I decorate my stairs?


And how can I decorate my stairs in a such a way that it will withstand:



The dudes?



 

7 comments:

  1. i will help you and i love to decorate! call me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ain't gonna happen, sorry - the dudes will find a way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can still dream . . .

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are the greatest, Kimmie! :) I will call you! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the stairs.....!!! And your dudes..... too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. yeah, i am clueless in that department as well!! let me know what kim tells you and maybe i will steal those ideas for my staircase railing! :-) although, mine is not nearly as pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I think it definitely needs greenery and white lights all the way down. :) But, I make no promises about the dudes.

    ReplyDelete