Saturday, November 28, 2009

Just tell me the truth.

Do I always look this odd?



Every picture that is taken of me . . .



I don't know . . .


Am I just not ready for the picture?


Every single time?


That seems unlikely.



And could somebody please tell me what is up with my eyes?



Honestly.



Check me out there behind Sweet Pea.


Nice.


But this next one.


Oh, my.


Brace yourselves.



Frankly, I am speechless.


Attention all readers:  I am in desperate need of some help in the eye-liner applying department.


Please have pity on me.



Redemption.


That Lumberjack.


He makes me look good.

4 comments:

  1. I can't help you with the whole eyeliner thing, but I'm positive it's not you and it's those sneaky digital cameras that have some sort of an annoying delay between when the button is pushed and it actually takes-therefore ruining your perfect smile and open eyes and only capturing the after-blink. I'm sure that's it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some cameramen don't know how to take pictures well - it's not you. Ask Dave, you always look good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mother always has a problem with pictures too. She always has something going on with her eyes. It seems to me that everytime we take a picture of her, her eyes are closed. It took several takes at my wedding to make sure she did not have her eyes closed. But dont worry you are pretty just the way you are and you dont need a picture to make you worry. Plus The Lumberjack probably loves you any way you look.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks . . . he does love me:)

    ReplyDelete