Monday, November 30, 2009

The End.

Tomorrow is December 1st.


Which means November is over.


Which also means NaBloPoMo is over.


And unlike my flaky friends, Melissa and Alisa, I posted each and every day in November.


Ok.


Maybe they aren't that flaky.


Perhaps they just have more of a life than I do.


Are you sick of me yet?


Because I am certainly not sick of you.


Okie-dokie, artichokies.


From Sunday's Post we had 4 fabulous questions.


Here are the answers and winners:


1)  What tragic event occurred on April 14th?


Titanic sunk


First person to know this was:  Kristen


My Uncle Greg also added that Lincoln was assassinated on April 14th.


I was not aware.


Thanks for that tidbit, Uncle G!


2)  Which two celebrities died this year on June 25th?


Farrah Fawcett and Michael Jackson


First person to answer that one right was: Melissa.


3)  Who sang "Happiest Christmas Tree?"


Nat King Cole


No one got this one.


Shameful.


Click on this link and you will hear this delightful Christmas song.


It is my kids' favorite. 


They stick out their little butts and shimmy all around the house whenever it is on.


4)  How many years did Rip Van Winkle sleep?


20


First person to answer that one: Uncle Greg


 


Nice work all you peeps out there.


And on that note: 


Farewell!


Guess what I don't have to do tomorrow . . .

9 comments:

  1. You don't HAVE to post tomorrow, but does that mean you aren't going to? How many days is it that you are supposed to do something in order for it to be a habit? I'm guessing it's less than 30!

    poll.. who thinks Taylor WON'T post tomorrow? hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't say I wasn't . . . I just don't have to! :)
    If I think of something to say, I will post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1) no, I am NOT tired of reading your posts so don't stop now
    2) apparently your little "contest" was one of the days I was caught up in the "wonder" of Thanksgiving and missed checking out your blog (ok so sue me)
    3) porky pig possessed my body last week and left me helpless - with absolutely NO control - and now I am left to cope - so don't do anything to stress me out or I will have to EAT! (that's a nice way of saying, don't stop blogging now hunny)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, you are right, I am a flake. A failure. A quitter. But at least it's out in the open now and I don't have to live with the pressure of trying to impress people that read my blog and still think I am capable meeting goals. Now we all know I am not:)
    However, I am terribly proud of you, Little Miss Successful Blogger Lady!!! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm new to your blog, so I wasn't even aware of the post every day for 30 days. That being said, I have enjoyed each and every one of your posts! So, don't stress about having to post every day; but if you do post know that there are lots who enjoy it!
    Take the day off and go Christmas shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, I appreciate that!
    It will be nice to not "have" to come up with something everyday!
    But I am sure I will still be posting almost everyday.
    I always seem to have a lot to say!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Taylor - you have me pegged! Did I use that term right? It seems weird when you type it out!! Yes, I didn't blog everyday but I don't have such great things to share like you do! I do have an obsession with exclamation points, though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Taylor, I have loved having your blog to read everyday! I am sure it will be nice not to HAVE to, but we sure enjoy it :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You got us all hooked now, we gotta have our fix, man! How 'bout more pix of Lumberjill?

    ReplyDelete